Coulter Physical Therapy in Russellville
Experience Rehabilitation Excellence
Coulter Physical Therapy in Russellville, AR is the longest-standing physical therapy clinic in the community and is distinguished by its experienced, well-trained staff and unique services.
Now marking our 25th anniversary year, we offer a host of unique physical therapies and services in addition to our general orthopedics practice.
- A state-of-the art anti-gravity treadmill, the Alter G, for rehabilitating lower extremities with less pain and less impact and in less time
- Nerve Conduction Velocity Studies (NCV’s) to assist in properly diagnosing and treating conditions such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Job Placement Assessments to appropriately match workers with job requirements
- Functional Capacity Evaluations for return to work and or disability determinations
Wellness services including:
- Gain and Maintain program for supervised independent exercise
- Bone density screening
- Body mass calculations
- Weight loss programs
- Balance and Fall prevention programs
We are dedicated to treating the whole patient effectively and ensuring our physical therapy in Russellville is offered in an accessible, comfortable environment with your privacy and dignity preserved at all times.